Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Surveys... And More Surveys...

Thanks to esmeralda pass to me this tag.

Rules:
1) The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2) Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3) At the end of the post the player then tag people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leave a comment, letting them know they got tagged.

Starting time: 9:20am

Name: Yvonne


Sisters: 1

Brothers: 2

Shoe size: 6

Height: 5 feet 3 inches

Where do you live: Klang

Home sweet home: klang

Favourite drinks: water

Favourite breakfast: Nasi lemak


Have you ever...

Been on a plane: only 1 time

Swam in the ocean: No

Fallen asleep in school: No

Broken someone's heart: erm, maybe yes, maybe no…..

Fell off your chair: cannot remember

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No

Saved e-mails: yes

What is your room like: I feel my room not enuf for me to keep stuff

What's right beside you: Phone

What is the last thing you ate: milk


Ever had...

Chicken pox: yes, when I be a temporary teacher at kindergarten

Sore throat: yes

Stitches: no


Do you...

Believe in love at first sight: no

Like picnics: yes, when I m secondary school time


Who was the last person

You danced with: no

Last made you smile: my dayghter

You last yelled at: my colleague

Best feeling in the world: have a happy family

Do you sleep with stuffed animals:no

What's under your bed: nothing

Who do you really hate: tension


RANDOM

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: ya hubby & girl2

Q: Do you want children: yes, hope god bless me

Q: Do you smile often: ya

Q: Do you like your hand-writing: yes

Q: Are your toenails painted: no

Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: sister

Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: light blue

Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: swept & mop floor

Q: I can't wait till: go home

Q: When did you cry last: last yr july

Q: Are you a friendly person: on & off, depends on my mood

Q: Do you have any pets: No


Do you sleep with the TV on?
no

What are you doing right now?

working

Have you ever crawled through a window?

yes, to clean the window

Can you handle the truth?

yes

Are you too forgiving?

as Esmeralda, not really…

Are you closer to your mother or father?

both

Who was the last person you cried in front of?

myself

How many people can you say you've really loved?

all my family member

Do you eat healthy?

Sometimes

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?

no, my hubby is my 1st love

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?

Yes

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?

at office – colleague, at home - hubby

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?

loud

Are you confident?

yes, sometimes

5 things I was doing 10 years ago... (year 1999)
1) teaching at kindergarten
2) waiting STPM result
3) Apply university
4) Success go to UKM
5) stay at hostel, miss my hometown

5 things on my to-do list today...
1) post some topic on my blog
2) stock card
3) quotation
4) shopping
5) hubby just call me to find out his certificate

5 snacks I enjoy...
1) Ice cream
2) crispy food
3) pringles
4) Cookies
5) Chocolates

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire...
1) Travel round the world
2) Buy aeroplane
3) Buy a big land to built my drea hs
4 )Buy many2 stuff to my family member
5 ) settle my loan & do donation

5 places I have lived in...
1) my hometown
2) klang
3 )Bandar baru bangi (`U’ time)
4) -
5) -

5 jobs I've had...
1) staff at dental clinic (after SPM)
2) Temporary tecaher (after STPM)
3) Costing Exe.
4) Purchasing executive
5) Factory worker. (secondary school time)


end survey time: 9:55am

all my frien u r welcome to grab this tag :)

No comments: